Top 5 Wedding Venues London 2017
Are you looking for a unique wedding venue for your special day? Ladies and gentlemen we have made a list of the 5 Wedding Venues in London. These wedding venues may just be the ideal place for you to say your vows or just have the reception. Here are our Top 5 Wedding Venues in London including Chartered Boats and The London Eye.
1. The London Eye – £2700 minimum booking price. The coca cola London Eye offers you a unique wedding venue high above the River Thames, if you are a city worker, and love thrills then this is the venue for you. Costs start at £2700 for a pod.
Whats-more, the London Eye Wedding Team can offer you three packages for your big day. 1. Prestige 2. Classic 3. Celebration. This well known venue will surely excite your eager wedding guests adding the big WOW factor to anybody’s special occasion.
Example of the Celebration Package at this London Wedding Venues:
2. Shakespeare’s Globe, Bankside – Here at Bankside, this company offers a beautiful and bespoke wedding venue for you and your guests. Located on Bankside giving you exceptional views of the River Thames.
The venue within the Globe – The Swan – can hold up to 400 guests. They also have a civil ceremony licence and a wedding coordinator on hand to help you with the big day.
3. Thames Chartered Boat Reception Wedding Venues – Mark that special day with a fun filled Chartered boat reception. Thames Luxury Charters are a wedding reception specialist and charter regular boats for these occasions.
They offer a Bespoke Service for you and your guests, having their own Chef’s with 25 years experience allows you to choose from some of the best dishes – without having the ordeal of having to find your own caterers. You can also check all of the menus on their website.
They offer four different cruises that offer different a different capacity to suit your needs, ensuring that costs for the venue are kept to a minimum. Their boars have a capacity of 90 up to 620 guests.
4. De-vere Devonport House, Greenwich, Wedding Venues Hotel £5700 – For more of a traditional wedding and reception, we have included a Hotel Based in Greenwich. This venue is located on A World Heritage Site and gives some prestige to your occasion. It is located next to the Royal Greenwich Park. This is a Georgian Style Mansion Hotel, prices can vary according to the number of guests.
Customers can hold the ceremony, the reception and the lodging of guests. They have set prices for up to 110 guests, anymore than that, the price will increase. The upfront price is £5700 with a £1000 pound deposit. You can find out more about this venue here
Example of Starters From The Wedding Venue
(Select One Item from each section)
• Cream of Vine Tomato Soup.
• Cream of Mushroom Soup.
• Mulligatawny Coup – A lightly spiced soup with rice.
• Light salad of tiger prawns with lime & herb dressing.
• Smoked salmon, melba toast & lemon mayonnaise, petit herb salad.
• Pressed ham & leek terrine, piccalilli mayonnaise, soused red onions & granary toast.
• Chicken liver pate, toasted ciabatta bread & rustic apple chutney.